Top quality and value
The Standard Package includes everything commonly needed to complete your basement window project. Featuring Energy Star rated windows, premium installation methods, and exterior parging and drip cap, this package is designed to take your project from start to finish quickly and efficiently. The package is fully customizable and can be paired with a variety of options designed to suite your unique needs and budget.
The Standard Package includes:
- Concrete Cutting
- Break-up and Remove concrete from site
- Dirt Trenching – done by hand or with a mini-excavator, depending on site specifications.
- Supply and installation of a galvanized steel window well and one 5 gallon pail of gravel
- Supply and installation of a new, egress compliant window: Gentek 80 Series white vinyl horizontal slider, 44in. x 33in. Window includes black mesh screens, locking mechanism and dual pane sealed units that meet Energy Star ratings for Calgary’s unique climate. The 80 Series window line features upgraded 3 3/8in. frame depth and 1in. insulated glass unit, for a sturdy and efficient window.
- Wood buck installation. Window installed into pressure treated frame. The exterior is finished with parging and drip cap is installed above the window.